Who We Are
At Royal Rangers, we are mentoring boys and young men (grades Pre-K through 12th) to be the Godly men they were created to be. We use a merit driven system to encourage growth both physically and spiritually.
What We Do
We provide character shaping, leadership development, and friendship building in a fun and safe environment! We understand that boys learn best by doing, so we make every lesson interactive! Boys and young men have an opportunity to be themselves and discover who God made them to be.
We meet every Wednesday throughout the school year from 6:45-8:15pm. See the schedule below for specific dates!
- August 19th - First week
- November 25th - No Classes: Thanksgiving Break
- December 16th - Council of Achievement/Awards Night
- December 23rd - 30th - No Classes: Winter Break
- January 6th - Classes resume
- March 31st - No Classes: Spring Break
- June 9th - Council of Achievement/Awards Night
- June 16th - Classes end until Fall of 2021
We always have fun events planned, check here to see what's coming up!
Meet our Royal Rangers Director!
Tim Manning - Outpost coordinator
Tim has been a part of Light House since day one! He is a certified EMT and a retired firefighter. He has led our Royal Rangers since inception and is committed to training Godly men.