Who We Are
We are committed to helping girls (Pre-K through 12th grade) become confident, godly women who are leaders in their church, home, and world.
Our goal is simple: To see every girl moving toward a deep relationship with Jesus Christ, and to realize her importance and potential in the kingdom of God.
What We Do
Girls encounter challenging situations as they grow up. By intentionally fostering relationships between girls and leaders through Girls Ministry, we create a safe environment for girls to discuss issues they face and get godly counsel. Most importantly, Girls Ministries show each girl that she is loved, wanted, and accepted.
We meet every Wednesday night from 6:45-8:15pm. See the schedule below for specific dates!
- August 19th - First week
- November 25th - No Classes: Thanksgiving Break
- December 16th - Council of Achievement/Awards Night
- December 23rd - 30th - No Classes: Winter Break
- January 6th - Classes resume
- March 31st - No Classes: Spring Break
- June 9th - Council of Achievement/Awards Night
- June 16th - Classes end until Fall of 2021