In Tide Pool Nursery, we are committed to creating a fun and safe environment for your children to learn Biblical truths, create long lasting friendships, and have a ton of fun!
We would love to see you and your family visit Tide Pool Nursery.
Your first visit
Here's what to expect when visiting Tide Pool Nursery for the first time:
Upon checking in for the first time, we will ask for the following personal information (NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share this information with anyone):
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Child's name
- Child's birthdate
- Home address
- Phone number
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
What we teach
In Tide Pool Nursery, we teach Biblical truths through fun and engaging stories, videos, music, and more! Heres what the typical week at Tide Pool Nursery looks like.
- Play time!
- Clean up time (things get a bit more serious)
- Bible lesson (taught with an interactive video)
- Prop talk (teach Biblical truths through props!)
- Snack time (we're very mindful of allergies!)
- Crafts (help kid's understand the lesson)
- All done! (Tide Pool is dismissed at the same time Sunday Service is dismissed)
All of our volunteers are screened extensively. We have many layers of requirements including background checks to ensure the safety of every child. Every one of our volunteers are safe, fun, and love working with children!
If you have further questions about Tide Pool Nursery or visiting Light House Church with children, simply use the Live Chat bubble in the bottom right corner!